Provenance Recruitment & Staffing
Focus on Advancing Your Career
Ready to make a major career move or try a challenging new job? Our experienced professionals can find the job that’s just what you are looking for.
At Provenance Recruitment & Staffing you’re much more than your skills and work experience. Tell us your career goals, work environment preferences and interests. We speak your language and understand how to present opportunities that showcase your unique talents, fit your personality and allow you to take the next right step in your career.
Apply to one of our job postings or send us your resume. We’ll get you off on the right foot, taking care of all the details to ensure you make a smooth transition to your new opportunity.
At Provenance Recruitment & Staffing we are committed to building the best employees for our clients. Join our team today to start enjoying the Provenance benefits.
- Medical Insurance: After working 1560 hours in a calendar year, you may sign up to receive Medical Insurance through Provenance recruitment and Staffing.
- Vacation Pay: All employees are eligible for one week paid vacation after completing 1500 hours of non-interrupted work.
- On-going education: Provenance employee receive on-going education to ensure they are up to date on changes within their industry.
- Pay: Provenance employees are paid on a weekly bases through direct deposit to allow the fastest access to their money.
- Referral Bonus: The best resource for qualified candidates is you. Each time you refer a candidate to us, we will pay you cash. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make or the number of bonuses you can earn. Referred candidates must work a minimum of 100 hours.
- Holiday Pay after six consecutive months of employment. Paid holidays include:
- New Years
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day